Taking up a post of The Craft of Writing , I point at my time of writing the excellent manual administration of the Inland Revenue.
I just browsed this guide - available on the website of the Inland Revenue - but it seems very well made. As soon as commitments allow me, I will read it thoroughly and write a review.
Here is the link to the guide to find: Handbook of writing administrative
And here's the index:
- Introduction, with elements of communication, pragmatics, text linguistics
- Obscurity and ambiguity set of regulations
- examples of legal writing
- writing argumentative
- the author in administrative texts
- the recipient in administrative texts
- the lexicon in administrative texts
- syntax in administrative texts
- the hierarchy in information
- the object: a summary of the administrative document
- the relationship between legislative and administrative texts
- The argument in administrative texts